Child Care Aware® of America Exclusive Member Benefits
Child Care Aware® of America Symposium and Family Advocacy Summit
Child Care Aware® of America Leadership Institute
Training Academy live and on demand professional development
National Data System (NDS) for Child Care
Child Care Aware® of America Capitol Connection newsletter
Free Access to Research and Best Practices:
Parents and the High Cost of Child Care report
Child Care in America: State Fact Sheets
Additional public policy research and reports
Why Child Care Aware® of America?
A membership with Child Care Aware® of America gives you access to unprecedented professional development, education, and research. Membership grants your agency, organization, and/or staff access to the leading minds, research, and professional development in the child care and early learning field. Through Child Care Aware® of America you can connect with leading experts, industry professionals, service providers, and donors.
Contact the membership team at Child Care Aware® of America, and we can answer your questions about membership and benefits. Email email@example.com or call 703-341-4100.
- Training Academy Live and On Demand Professional Development: The Child Care Aware® Training Academy™ offers both live and on demand professional development. Offering more than 300 online training courses, CDA training and renewal courses, and a number of stand-alone education and professional development courses, we are the standard for training in the child care industry.
- National Data System (NDS) for Child Care: A web-based information management software platform and online referral tracking system designed by Child Care Aware® of America’s CCR&R members for CCR&Rs. The software assists them in collecting, reporting, and distributing local, regional, and national child care data.
- Child Care Aware® of America Capitol Connection Newsletter: The Capitol Connection -newsletter provides the most recent actions and critical updates on policies affecting the child care industry. Sign up today to receive the Capitol Connection email newsletter.
- Symposium and Family Advocacy Summit: The child care industry’s leading event brings together the most important child care resource and referral agency leaders, staff, child care providers, researchers, policymakers, parents, students, and others working to advance affordability, accessibility, and learning of children in child care. Participate in educational sessions, network with child care leaders and family advocates, and hear from policy experts.
- Leadership Institute: This annual conference is designed for child care resource and referral agency leaders. The conference provides an opportunity for leaders to network, collaborate, and share information about the national, state, and regional issues affecting the child care industry.
- Parents and the High Cost of Child Care Report: This annual report summarizes the cost of child care across the country, examines the importance of child care as a workforce support and as an early learning program, and explores the effect of high costs on families’ child care options.
- State Fact Sheets: State Fact Sheets are published annual and provide important data to better understand America’s working families and the circumstances they face. These fact sheets are a critical tool for child care advocates, policymakers, and program administrators to guide decision-making about child care programs and costs.
If you have any questions concerning Member Benefits, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-341-4105.